Central Florida › Orlando Metro › Orange County › Hunters Creek › Golf Courses
Hunters Creek Courses & Clubs
There are plenty of great golf options in Hunters Creek. When you're considering moving to this area of Central Florida, if you're a golfer, you'll want to know where the golf courses are found. Join a country club, play a round once in a while, hit the driving range or take a lesson or two in Hunters Creek.
Most of the golf courses found near Hunters Creek are private country clubs. You will need to join to enjoy these incredible courses. However, for the avid golfer, it will be well worth it. Even those just looking to golf occasionally, the country clubs offer much more than just golf.
Top Golf Courses Near Hunters Creek
- Hunter's Creek Golf Club - This Public golf course located in Hunters Creek features 1, 18 hole, par 72 course designed by Lloyd Clifton. The course This course is currently closed and undergoing renovation. Updates to follow when available.
- Ritz-Carlton Golf Club (Grande Lakes) - This Resort golf course located in Orlando features 1, 18, par 72 course designed by Greg Norman, Matthew Dusenberry. The course remarkably fast greens as well as water hazards and more than one hundred strategically placed bunkers. The golf course is situated amongst the headwaters of the Florida Everglades and there are beautiful pines, palmettos, and live oaks scattered throughout.
- Shingle Creek Golf Club - This Resort golf course located in Orlando features 1, 18, par 72 course designed by David Harman, Thad Layton. The course features wide, undulating fairways lined with trees and fast greens. The interconnected waterways present on the course form water hazards that come into play on nearly every hole.
- Falcon's Fire Golf Club - This Public golf course located in Kissimmee features 1, 18, par 72 course designed by Greg Muirhead, Rees Jones. The course stretches across 7,000 yards from the back tees. There are water hazards and over a hundred bunkers situated throughout the course's classic design.
- Hawk's Landing Golf Club at Marriott Orlando World Center - This Resort golf course located in Orlando features 1, 18, par 70 course designed by Joe Lee, Robert Cupp Jr.. The course features nine ponds that come into play on 16 holes, some even come into play twice on the same hole. The flat course has clusters of trees throughout that put a premium on shot accuracy.
- Celebration Golf Club - This Public golf course located in Celebration features 1, 18, par 72 course designed by Donald Knott, Gary Linn, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., Robert Trent Jones, Sr.. The course features tight, narrow fairways and greens that are both small and large. Water hazards appear on every hole except for one, the 11th. There are also sand bunkers strategically situated throughout the course.
- Kissimmee Bay Country Club - This Semi-Private golf course located in Kissimmee features 1, 18, par 71 course designed by Lloyd Clifton. The course was cut out of an oak forest and maintains some of its lush undergrowth. Century-old oaks, towering cypress trees, a dozen unique water hazards and friendly sand hill cranes add to the experience.
- Walt Disney World - This Resort golf course located in Lake Buena Vista features 3, 18, par 72 course designed by Arnold Palmer, Joe Lee, Rocky Roquemore, Thad Layton. The course features sparkling lakes and tropical sand in a scenic golf landscape populated with strategically placed palms tree-lined fairways. They have more than their share of water and sand hazards as well as elevated greens and tees. The Magnolia course has been a mainstay on the PGA Tour since it opened. The Oak Trail is a 9 hole 36 par course for beginners and families with children.
- Eagle Creek Golf Club - This Public golf course located in Lake Nona features 1, 18, par 73 course designed by Howard Swan, Ron Garl. The course has elements that are reminiscent of Scottish and English golf courses such as the dramatic bulkheads. There are rolling fairways and large greens that are well protected by sand and bunkers.
- North Shore Golf Club - This Semi-Private golf course located in Lake Nona features 1, 18, par 72 course designed by Mike Dasher. The course offers a Carolina-style championship course that employs two different layout styles to create a unique and challenging course. The front nine is more modern while the back nine is done in a classic style.
Click the pins below for information on each Hunters Creek area golf club listed:
*Please note: The inclusion of businesses, individuals, groups, associations and links listed on this site does not imply endorsement by site owner. We make not endorsement, express or implied, of any businesses, individuals, groups, associations or links to or from this site. We are not responsible for the content or activities of any linked sites.