Central Florida › Orlando Metro › Seminole County › Seminole County Parks
Seminole County Parks
Seminole County offers its residents many options for parks & recreation within the county.
These include Seminole County Operated Parks & Recreation
- Parks including - Big Tree Park, Bookertown Park, Boombah Soldiers Creek Park, Greenwood Lakes Park, Jamestown Park, Kewannee Park, Lake Dot Park, Lake Jesup Park, Lake Mills Park, Midway Park, Mullet Lake Park, Overlook Park, Red Bug Lake Park, Roseland Park, Sanlando Park, Sylvan Lake Park, Winwood Park
- Sports Complexes including - Boombah Sports Complex, Seminole County Softball Complex, and Wekiva Golf Club
- Museums including - Museum of Seminole County History
- Trails including - Cross Seminole Trail, Flagler Trail, Kewannee Trail, Seminole Wekiva Trail, Soldier's Creek Mountain Bike Trail
- Wilderness Areas including - Black Bear, Black Hammock, Chuluota, Econ River, Geneva, Lake Harney, Lake Jesup, and Lake Proctor Wilderness areas, the Spring Hammock Preserve and the Ed Yarborough Nature Center
- Boat Rams including - C.S. Lee Park, Cameron Wight Park, Lake Monroe Wayside Park, Lake Jesup Park, Little Big Econ Canoe Launch, Mullet Lake Park, Wilson's Landing Park
State Parks you will find in Seminole County include Rock Springs Run State Reserve which offers 17 miles of trails and primitive camping sites.
City and Community Parks can be found all over Seminole County include:
Click the pins below to visit the parks listed:
*Please note: The inclusion of businesses, individuals, groups, associations and links listed on this site does not imply endorsement by site owner. We make not endorsement, express or implied, of any businesses, individuals, groups, associations or links to or from this site. We are not responsible for the content or activities of any linked sites.